40 Fantastic Ideas to Upgrade Your 2021 Reading List
“If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you ask successful business people, famous authors, and thought leaders about reading, they all agree that reading is essential.
I have absorbed priceless knowledge in the many books I have read so far.
Are you wondering what book to add to your 2021 reading list? I’m sure you’ll find a few books that arise your interest among the books I read in 2020.
For your convenience, I highlighted in bold my preferred books. The list is in chronological order.
2020 Reading List
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future — Peter Thiel
- Jobs: The Exclusive Biography — Walter Isaacson
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable — Seth Godin
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers — Tim Ferriss
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain — John J. Ratey and Eric Hagerman
- The Leader’s Greatest Return: Attracting, Developing, and Multiplying Leaders — John C. Maxwell
- Think and Be Rich — Napoleon Hill
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? — Seth Godin
- Finding Chika: A Little Girl, an Earthquake, and the Making of a Family — Mitch Albom
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom — Robert Kiyosaki
- Million Dollar Habits: Proven Power Practices to Double and Triple Your Income — Brian Tracy
- Napoleon Hill’s Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement — Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ: Get Smarter with Your Money — Robert Kiyosaki
- Trump: Think Like a Billionaire: Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life — Donald J. Trump and Meredith McIver
- Personality Isn’t Permanent: Break Free from Self-Limiting Beliefs and Rewrite Your Story — Benjamin P. Hardy
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams — Matthew Walker
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine — Mike Michalowicz
- Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela — Nelson Mandela
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist — Roger Lowenstein
- New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development — Mike Weinberg
- Outliers: The Story of Success — Malcolm Gladwell
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime — MJ DeMarco
- Tribe of Millionaires: What If One Choice Could Change Everything? — David Osborn, Pat Hiban, et al.
- Miracle Morning Millionaires: What the Wealthy Do Before 8AM That Will Make You Rich (The Miracle Morning) — Hal Elrod, David Osborn, et al.
- Wealth Can’t Wait: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars, and Complete a Life Audit Today! — David Osborn, Paul Morris, et al.
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results — Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream — Paulo Coelho
- Born to Win: Find Your Success — Zig Ziglar and Tom Ziglar
- From the Ground Up: A Journey to Reimagine the Promise of America — Howard Schultz
- The Million-Dollar Financial Advisor: Powerful Lessons and Proven Strategies from Top Producers — David J. Mullen Jr.
- Rich Dad’s Who Took My Money?: Why Slow Investors Lose and Fast Money Wins! — Robert Kiyosaki
- Poems in a Chai Cup — Mukti Masih
- My Life and Work — Henry Ford
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork — Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
- How Happiness Happens: Finding Lasting Joy in a World of Comparison, Disappointment, and Unmet Expectations — Max Lucado
- How to Win Friends & Influence People — Dale Carnegie
- Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life — Jim Kwik
- The Power of Your Potential: How to Break Through Your Limits — John C. Maxwell
- Mastering Fear: A Navy SEAL’s Guide — Brandon Webb and John David Mann
One more thing…
May I suggest you add another book to your 2021 reading list?
I will publish my first book: Single for a Season.
I wrote Single for a Season to help singles thrive:
- Why is it so difficult to find the perfect partner?
- Is God preventing me from finding that special someone for a reason?
- Is there something wrong with me?
- Will I ever meet someone — or am I going to remain single forever?
Perhaps as a Christian single, you’ve asked yourself some or all of these questions — and you’re not alone. The good news is that God has a plan for you.
Through my own challenges as well as the stories of twelve other Christian singles, I reveal profound insights so that you may find peace, inspiration, and meaning during this season of your life.